Deirdre's Tri Stuff and More

Check out my triathlon experiences and other notes. 2006 ~ the year I became an Ironman!

Friday, October 20, 2006

Short update

A quick note while Naira is making dinner and Chuck is relaxing. Today was supposed to be the "quiet" day. Well, we swam in the bay this morning and Chuck came down to tell us we were on CNN Headline news for the underpants run! Lovely! We ran the bike down this afternoon and didn't have much of a wait. Picked up some M-dot merchandise and made our way back to the house. Bill, Naira and I went for a run to experience the heat then came back to jump in the pool. We eat early and Chuck is off to bed.

I hope to post more later today. There have been many surprises and I am very happy to be here as a spectator . . . before I come to race :-) Yeah, yeah we'll see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home