Deirdre's Tri Stuff and More

Check out my triathlon experiences and other notes. 2006 ~ the year I became an Ironman!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My second favorite photo from 2006 . . .

You may remember the old Wes Hobson commercial that shows him explaining how he prepares for the swim in a triathlon . . . he heads to the water and his buddies start beating the heck out of him with kayak paddles . . . well, here's my training secret! Conor delivers a nice elbow during the Kids Race in Lake Placid!

4 Comments:

Blogger E-Speed said...

those are awesome goggles!

5:07 PM  
Blogger qcmier said...

ditto e-speed. Maybe I'll show up to my next race with a pair of those.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Deirdre said...

I think we should all wear them for the Greater Cleveland Tri . . .

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am totally getting a pair of those....

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home