Deirdre's Tri Stuff and More

Check out my triathlon experiences and other notes. 2006 ~ the year I became an Ironman!

Friday, December 15, 2006

More Christmas fun!!





Yes, it was a busy weekend -- decorating the tree, visiting Santa (I gave him the real scoop after the boys did their spin!), and checking out the new animals at Farmpark on Sunday morning. A calf was born Saturday night -- it was very cool that we had seen the mom on Friday evening during Country Lights and the calf was there on Sunday. They hope to name him Rudolph!

Oh yeah, did I mention shopping and baking in the fray??? I am hoping to wrap things up (literally too!) this weekend with the boys gone to ski until Tuesday. Of course there are parties to attend to so we'll see just how much I get done . . .




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love keeping up with you and your family this way! Merry Christmas to all of you! Velta

5:35 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Merry Christmas Deirdre!

Kids are so cute!

Jodi

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home