Deirdre's Tri Stuff and More

Check out my triathlon experiences and other notes. 2006 ~ the year I became an Ironman!

Monday, November 27, 2006

IMGM update

After swimming 2,000 yds. Friday evening, biking 2 hours on Saturday and running 3.25 miles afterward followed by another 6.0 on Sunday, I'm well on my way. I jumped on the bike for another hour and 25 minutes this morning. That puts me halfway through each event. I'm trying desperately to get the running done before I leave for San Diego on Saturday morning -- I won't run inside when I'm there.

I can't believe that it has been absolutely beautiful outside and I'm doing everything inside. meanwhile, Bill has been working on our gas fireplace that replaced our wood burning one. He got it done in time for Thanksgiving day. Now we (notice I said we, hee, hee, hee!) just have to put the rocks around it and create the mantle. Man, is he awesome!!

Tomorrow I check back in with my foot doc -- still hurts, but not as much :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home