Deirdre's Tri Stuff and More

Check out my triathlon experiences and other notes. 2006 ~ the year I became an Ironman!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lake Placid - Tuesday

Tuesday was gorgeous -- sunshine and warm temperatures made it perfect! Bill and I both swam a lap of the swim course -- heck, Liam even got a bit in before the open water creeped him out. The boys and I stayed at the beach and enjoyed the sand and sun while Bill rode a lap of the bike course. He came back with a whole new appreciation for the toughness of the course.


Athletes are trickling in and hitting the beach and swim. Today should see many more around town. We stayed out of downtown yesterday, so I'm sure the transformation today will be great.


We are heading to the soccer fields on our bikes to get a little shooting and skills in before we return to the beach. Tomorrow I'll take my bike out -- but no plans to ride the course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home