Deirdre's Tri Stuff and More

Check out my triathlon experiences and other notes. 2006 ~ the year I became an Ironman!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Vermont Photo Journal

Easter dinner

Crossing the reservoir on snowshoes, I couldn't resist this beautiful picture


Liam and Conor at the Fun Zone -- I've managed to avoid this all week!

Conor and Liam ready for another day on the slopes


Mmmmm, Mommy's Time Out -- what a perfect name for a wine!



Conor at the splash pool



Liam in the pool


The hot tub is ideal after a glass of Mommy's Time Out!


We have had many intense Uno competitions . . . . I learned that Conor will cheat and lie without the slightest hesitation . . . .


My MOOSE sighting . . . . ok, it is made of wood, but I love this guy!



During my snowshoe, I went across the reservoir and up the hill straight ahead

Liam showboarding!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home