Deirdre's Tri Stuff and More

Check out my triathlon experiences and other notes. 2006 ~ the year I became an Ironman!

Monday, September 07, 2009

Three weeks out and tanning "practice"

Three weeks out for the Cardinal Classic and I'm feeling great! I'm still eating 3200 calories daily so that is awesome. I get new photos taken this week and a new menu on the weekend. I got to "practice" my Friday/Saturday meals this weekend. I had a burger with mushrooms and some mocha trail mix on Friday. Too much espresso beans -- too much tossing and turning and smearing my "tan". Next weekend I'm going for the pizza and giant gingerbread man cookie . . . . Saturday was steak and sweet potato fries in the morning and no water until noon. Oh, and the best peppermint patties in the world around 10:30 . . . . mmmm!

My spray tan was not good. Too wet and smeary come Saturday morning. I ended up showering and painting it on myself. The base was great, but I had so many streaks and hand prints there was no way I could go anywhere like that. The painting on was easy and dried quickly, so I'm going to try again this weekend and see if I can nail it down.

On another great note - a lady I'm posing with won another pro card this weekend in Pittsburgh!! Yea, Claudia!! Congrats! She will be at Cardinal with me and I expect more great results there.

Conor is everywhere! My best fan!!



Big back!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home