Deirdre's Tri Stuff and More

Check out my triathlon experiences and other notes. 2006 ~ the year I became an Ironman!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Birthday treats

This week has been great for workouts, but bad for cheating. . . . the progress I've made is evident and now I'm taking little cheat snacks -- just about daily. Yikes - no need to undo all this work!!

Thursday I negotiated with John Henry about whether I could have a glass of wine for my birthday (belatedly) and a burger and beer in Lake Placid. The answer: pick ONE! OK, so no vino, but I'll enjoy that burger and beer in a couple weeks. That will also be the end of my little snacking crap too.

On the plus side, he had me leg press 315 lbs. -- um, I thought the 225 I did previously was badass!

I go again tomorrow after another posing session with Heidi. Michelle and co. are planning to be there too, so it should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home