Deirdre's Tri Stuff and More

Check out my triathlon experiences and other notes. 2006 ~ the year I became an Ironman!

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Posing and new photos

I have my posing coach, Heidi, and we start this Sunday morning bright and early!! Who am I kidding, I'm always up early . . . . anyway, I will have 4 weeks of my nutrition under my (shrinking!) belt and plan to do some photos to see where I'm at 3 months out --- yes, THREE months out!! I haven't lost that much and I'm hoping I'm gaining muscle still.

I worked out with Mike last week and I go again tomorrow. I definitely lifted heavier than ever before. I leg pressed more than Bill's weight of 218. My legs were sore until Sunday! One and a half hour of weights will do that, I guess. I'm heading up to hit the treadmill tonight, in spite of my headache.

On the tri front, I need to get some running (instead of walking) in if I want to do a respectable tri this season. My hip is hopefully, staying in place, but we'll see. Bill starts tapering for Lake Placid IM this weekend --- finally!

OK, check back for new photos this weekend . . . . :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home