Deirdre's Tri Stuff and More

Check out my triathlon experiences and other notes. 2006 ~ the year I became an Ironman!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Vacation












Love being on vacation - hate knowing I have to cut out all the food "cheats" when I get back home . . . . I still haven't seen my new meal plan, but JH has it so I'll get it when I get home.

Working out has been good -I've gotten to ride an hour, swim the 1.2 mile loop twice, and run a little over 2 miles. Plus, I did a yoga/stretch band workout and we all went to the gym yesterday. Conor is now obsessed with getting a six pack . . . honestly, I haven't been that focused on it, but maybe he's been peeking at my Abs magazine.

We got to go to the beach yesterday and today. I gotta admit, it's fun when I really don't have to worry about a little overhang here or there . . . . now if those aforementioned "cheats" don't undo all of my good work . . .

Speaking of cheats, I do get my pre-negotiated "burger and beer" on Monday to celebrate. Sad but true, I stopped at the Lake Placid Pub and Brewery on our walk home and snagged the menu and questioned the waitress about hamburger buns (why doesn't every restaurant offer whole wheat or whole grain??). I told JH he said I could have a beer, but he didn't say what size . . . I'm just gonna drink out of the pitcher ;-)

Ok, here's where my hard work has me thus far . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home