Deirdre's Tri Stuff and More

Check out my triathlon experiences and other notes. 2006 ~ the year I became an Ironman!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Lots of training going on here . . .


OK, sometimes you just have to enjoy the off season . . . sure it's November, but it's not too late for a Halloween party!! Bill opted to be a pirate (much to my delight). He thought that I may be quiet for the evening in my little mime costume, but hell no, I won't stay silent -- someone has to buck the trend. A talking mime -- sweet!

Seriously, still have this damn sore throat and cold. Tomorrow I head to the foot doc to have my problematic left heel checked. Hopefully I'll have a good report on the issue . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Those costumes are wonderful!

Jodi

11:03 AM  
Blogger JenC said...

Nice costumes Deirdre!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home