Deirdre's Tri Stuff and More

Check out my triathlon experiences and other notes. 2006 ~ the year I became an Ironman!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Season Over!

That isn't a happy exclamation point on the title, just for emphasis . . . .

My leg is not any better and I need to get healthy before I race again. Heck, make that before I run again. I did have a leg scan done and do not have a clot -- the veins are healthy. Now to eliminate the swelling . . .

All is not lost, I can swim and bike . . . and I'm already planning for next season. Plus, we're into SOCCER SEASON, so I'm a bit swamped right now any way.

I'll finish writing up the racing season soon (yeah, yeah, I've heard that before . . . )


1 Comments:

Blogger Clot Buster said...

My friend!
SO SORRY to hear that your leg is not improving. How long do you have to stay off in order to get things in order? How is the pain? I hope that you are hanging in there. I was looking forward to see you and the gang in Akron but I guess it is not to be. Well, I will be dedicating that race for you on Sunday for you quick recovery and return to the races.
Please say hello to everyone for me!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home