Deirdre's Tri Stuff and More

Check out my triathlon experiences and other notes. 2006 ~ the year I became an Ironman!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Shoes, nutrition and personal training

This week I finally ordered my shoes - 5" acrylic heels with a clear little strap that I suppose will hold me up should I slip (ha ha) . . . can't wait to get them on and see how comfortable (oxymoron?) I can get in them.

Probably my biggest decision was selecting my nutrition coach - John Henry Creel from Mind & Body Fitness. We meet next Sunday to start this process. John Henry has a focus on nutrition and has worked with figure competitors, as well as, Miss Ohio, and the Cavalier dance girls.

Today was my 2nd personal training session with Lloyd and both sessions have kicked my butt. My hip is giving me problems and slipped out of place, which warranted another trip to the Physical Therapist. He now wants me in the infamous "butt band" for the next 30 days. So I'm walking around with an odd shaped butt and avoiding certain lifts to see if I can keep this damn thing in place (at least until I try the aforementioned heels . . . ).

Hopefully a productive week ahead!

1 Comments:

Blogger tStanek43 said...

You will love the shoes, they really do something for you! Made me feel really sexy, ask Mickey - he loved them!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home