Deirdre's Tri Stuff and More

Check out my triathlon experiences and other notes. 2006 ~ the year I became an Ironman!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pre-training pics





OK, I had to try on the competition suit one more time before I start working with my trainer, Lloyd, tomorrow morning! And this time I didn't jam my shoulder blades together resulting in a look more akin to a chicken than a nice "V". . . .



I found my shoes and plan to order them next week -- and I really do need practice walking in them before October. I tried Michelle's shoes on at work and she had to tell me to bend my knees -- doh!


Finally, I am very close on the nutrition plan. I contacted three people last week and have heard from all of them. I'm leaning toward a guy who really seems to know what he's doing. More money than I planned, but I think it will be well worth it.


Let the games begin!

1 Comments:

Blogger E-Speed said...

all I have to say is if these are the "before" pics the after pics are going to be fierce!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home