Deirdre's Tri Stuff and More

Check out my triathlon experiences and other notes. 2006 ~ the year I became an Ironman!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

3rd at Cardinal Classic!!

Post show with Heidi and Eve




Third in the Open short division and second in the Masters!! It was a great experience and I learned a lot. I had the go first for all the figure girls, so I've gotten that out of the way.
Overall, I couldn't ask for anything more here. John Henry came out and Heidi was there, so I had great support. Now on to Lakewood!
Here are some in between shots for my nutritionist . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Hi Deirdre!
Great job! congratulations on your accomplishment. Good luck on Sat the 3rd.
Sherry B

1:50 PM  
Blogger E-Speed said...

great job!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home