Deirdre's Tri Stuff and More

Check out my triathlon experiences and other notes. 2006 ~ the year I became an Ironman!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Less than two months!

Wow! It is amazing how fast time goes and also how fast the body changes. I went from my "fat diet" in November/December to a more reasonable diet in December/January. The goal during those months was to get me "big" and build muscle so when I lean out I don't lose muscle. I definitely felt bigger and wasn't all that comfortable with the weight at time. Keeping my eye on the bigger goal helped make it tolerable. Of course, I ate and drank my way through the holidays, so some of it was my own doing.

I started my new meal plan yesterday and all I can say is AWESOME!!! I have more fruit than I ever had along with veggie burgers and black bean burgers. I've got bread and mayo every day along with the standards like oatmeal, brown rice, yams and egg whites. Plenty of chicken, turkey too. Overall, pretty damn good!!

OK, tomorrow I get body composition taken and I'll have new pictures this weekend. Hopefully I'll have a noticeable improvement from the mid-January pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home