Deirdre's Tri Stuff and More

Check out my triathlon experiences and other notes. 2006 ~ the year I became an Ironman!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Greater Cleveland Tri - race weekend

It is almost here -- my favorite race of the season and I'm still trying to recuperate enough to race decent on Sunday. Regardless of what happens with my race, I'm jazzed about the whole weekend of festivities. Roland - the Clot Buster -- and his lovely wife, Liz arrive tonight. Tomorrow the kid's race is in the morning and we are manning the NATT booth at the expo the rest of the day. Saturday ends with dinner at home with our racing friends that we haven't seen in too long.

Sunday should be a beautiful day weather-wise. Hopefully,everyone will have a beautiful race too!

1 Comments:

Blogger B Bop said...

Good to meet you this weekend Deirdre. Congrats on a great race!!

Brandon

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home