Deirdre's Tri Stuff and More

Check out my triathlon experiences and other notes. 2006 ~ the year I became an Ironman!

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!!

I will not complain about the cool temps and wind here since Cleveland is under 2 feet of snow today. I will not complain about my pasty white skin since I'm avoiding self tanners that caused me a rash. I will not complain about the plastic egg that took a leap off our 16th floor balcony overnight. I will not complain about our view -- sure it is of the ocean, when I sit on the couch or the balcony, but NOT when I'm anywhere else in the condo -- then it is a trailer park and tower I see.

No, I'm going to sip my wine and enjoy the holiday today. I'm not cooking dinner, I've read a gossip mag, and I'm only ONE WEEK away from running again!! I'm very optimistic that I will be running pain free (in my foot anyway) in a few months.

Have a wonderful Easter and enjoy your blessings.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home