Deirdre's Tri Stuff and More

Check out my triathlon experiences and other notes. 2006 ~ the year I became an Ironman!

Monday, April 09, 2007

Monday happenings . . .

Today was a visit to Ripley's Aquarium and boy did we time it right!! We got through the Pirates exhibit and on to the sharks and rays in time for feeding time. One of the rays was really hamming it up for us at a window. When we went to leave, the line was wrapped all the way around to the door. Phew!

When we got back to the condo, we went for a bike ride on the beach. The boys were nuts and rode back and forth through the inlets. Goof balls!!

Last night we went to the obligatory seafood buffet for dinner --- Giant Crab! Conor swears he was here before with Grandma. Anyway, it was good although, with an allergy to shrimp now, it isn't the best idea for me. Bill did teach me how to crack crab legs, so it was worth it.

Time now for the hot tub and indoor pool. We should warm up tomorrow :-)

I'll try to upload photos later -- I had problems yesterday and could only get the one of the Easter Bunny and Liam up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home